The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a critical part of our outbound marketing strategy. This position presents an exceptional opportunity to acquire fundamental skills in the world of business software sales. SDR will be directly responsible for generating new business opportunities through various outbound tactics including, but not limited to; cold calls, emails, social selling, ABM and LinkedIn messaging. In this role, you will master the art of account research coupled with prospecting techniques and will be able to generate high value-added opportunities for the sales organization.
An exciting job that you will do:
- Continuously strive to exceed the key performance indicators that will fuel the continued growth of Total Expert.
- Qualify and produce quality SQL (Sales Qualified Leads) for your corporate account manager.
- Analyze the business needs of prospects, understand processes, identify projects, determine requirements and determine potential solutions.
- Interact by phone and email with key personnel up to and including senior management.
- Product demonstration and company overview presentation.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the full capabilities of the Total Expert platform.
- Track all related activity within HubSpot and stay up to date by regularly updating account and lead information.
- Work with the Demand Generation and Marketing team to provide feedback on marketing campaigns and lead sources that produce the highest quality of leads.
- Use multiple platforms to research companies and contacts to develop accounts and personalize awareness.
- Promote trade shows and marketing events in the field through specific prospecting actions.
- Identify and prioritize a large number of prospects to ensure that your efforts are directed towards the activities that have the greatest likelihood of success.
What we are looking for: