Dr Naomi Skin is the next generation in cosmeceutical grade brightening skin care. It’s highly effective, made in Australia, vegan, and cruelty-free.
Founded by Dr Naomi McCullum (Cosmetic Doctor, Meme Queen and Entrepreneur), Dr Naomi Skin is a fresh and fun take on the cosmeceutical skin care market, which aims to help her clients – BHAs (Beauty High Achievers) have a skin ready for selfies, now and in the future. BTW, Dr Naomi’s Instagram is Australia’s most followed cosmetic medical account – @ drnaomi1, have you ever heard of it?
The brand was launched in June 2021 (after 3 years of creation process) and has had an overwhelming response from the market (and sales!) Since launch.
This opened up an exciting opportunity to join our small and growing Dr Naomi Skin team in the digital content creation capacity, working to support the future growth of Dr Naomi Skin in this exciting phase of the business.
Working within the Dr Naomi Skin marketing team, and in close collaboration with our public relations and social management partners, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Email advertising: editorial, graphic design and planning of consumer EDM.
- Website content updates: write and upload daily updates to our website including new products, promotions and website thumbnails and upload blogs
- Social media management: engaging, creative and effective social media content including writing, design.
- Advertising copy: write copy and create content for paid social media ads as well as other consumer and digital ads.
- Brand message: writing, updating and development of brand and product messages on all channels.
- Digital reporting: report on all digital and social activities and provide regular information and recommendations.
- Support for the marketing team: general graphic design marketing tasks (e.g. assembling presentation decks for strategy, creating models)
- Other writing, content creation and internal communication needs: to meet the other needs of the Dr Naomi Skin brand and team.
Desired skills and experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in a media, social media or content marketing role.
- Passionate and invested beauty, skincare and social media.
- An eye for design and experience using Canva and / or Adobe design software.
- Proactive, progressive, motivated and innovative in your approach to creating authentic content that inspires and turns people on. We expect you to have a genuine love for the language, the aesthetic, and the how and why behind creating truly compelling and meaningful words, images and other forms of content.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to changing trends and market opportunities.
- Experience with Klaviyo Email Marketing & WooCommerce backend greatly appreciated.
Benefits of the work:
- Training opportunities to improve the management of paid advertising (FB / Instagram)
- Work with a fast paced, dynamic and fun team
- Flexible working arrangements from home / office
- Free product allocation / staff discounts
- Growth paths with the company