With Impartner PX, vendors can instantly configure partner experiences using Impartner PXStudio™, a robust suite of drag-and-drop “opinionated” widget-based tools that capture best practices developed in thousands of real-world settings in some of the most demanding industries including high tech, cybersecurity , telecommunications, manufacturing and Suite. Impartner’s new PX interface is available immediately in the company’s Emerge and Ignite packages for SMBs and emerging businesses, and will expand to the company’s full set of packages for businesses of all sizes later in the year, from the smallest to the largest of the companies.
“People want to partner with state-of-the-art companies and suppliers, and Impartner PX, with its modern look and intuitive design, helps suppliers prioritize the information partners want most so they can avoid digging into the layers of website content, ”said Impartner Vice President of Product Gary Sabin. “This innovation is 100% focused on simplifying the creation of partner experiences that constitute a strategic competitive advantage for suppliers wishing to attract, retain and optimize the best partners and time to value.
Emerging companies and SMEs in the foreground
Impartner PX is available immediately for its SME and Emerging Business-focused Emerge and Ignite packages, which is timely given that 75% have increased their technology budgets by 34% on average as part of their COVID survival strategy.
More specifically, Impartner PX has the following advantages:
- For partners:
- The latest, most modern and intuitive partner interface in the industry
- Clear, streamlined views of the most important data without having to sort out irrelevant information for leads, program status, MDF allocations, training requirements and more.
- Pipeline management with Pipeline Manager, a new CRM-like experience that acts as a customer database to manage and track leads, build a sustainable sales pipeline, and more. Those using Impartner’s channel marketing solutions can automatically import data into their Impartner TCMA solution to generate and manage automated marketing campaigns.
- For sellers
- Unmatched flexibility and agility to accelerate time to market, scale and adopt best practices with PXStudio. PXStudio is built on “sound” engineering design principles that capture best practices and deliver custom, field-tested configurations in thousands of real-world settings for programs with just a few partners or hundreds of thousands of partners in. the world.
- Customizable partner experiences using Impartner’s new PXStudio widgets. These expandable and movable functions make it easy to customize dashboards for different partners, regardless of their business type, geography, business model, technology specialty or level of engagement.
- Easily adjustable partner experiences that are 100 percent configurable by channel teams without turning to their supplier or taxing internal IT departments
A continuous flow of market-leading innovations
The introduction of Impartner PX is part of an ongoing stream of innovations from Impartner’s Channel Innovation Labs, which employs product managers, as well as UI and UX experts and engineers around the world. Channel Innovation Labs have helped Impartner become the world’s fastest growing and most award-winning channel management technology provider. Among other accolades, Impartner is recognized as a Leader in The Forrester Wave ™: Partner Relationship Management, Q4 2020, and as a Global Leader for PRMs and Channel Marketing and Enablement by analyst firm Research in Action. Recent breakthrough solutions include Journey Builder, which helps companies choreograph the perfect partner journey, and Program Compliance Manager, which helps solve the # 2 problem channel managers face: managing program compliance.
To learn more about Impartner PX and how Impartner is helping businesses from small to large like Honeywell, Qualtrics and Vertiv increase their channel revenue by an average of 32.3% in the first year of use alone, click here.
About the partner
Impartner is the fastest growing and most award-winning provider of channel management technologies, including its flagship Partner Relationship Management (PRM) and Channel Marketing Automation (TCMA) solutions, which help businesses around the world to manage their relationships with partners, drive demand through partners, and accelerate revenue and profitability through indirect sales channels. For more information on Impartner, which is based at that of Utah technological home, Silicon Slopes, visit impartner.com.
Photo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1628336/Impartner_PX.jpg
Logo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/701684/Impartner_Logo.jpg