Email, in fact, earns $ 42 for every $ 1 invested, a staggering 4,200% ROI, making it one of the best marketing solutions.
What conclusions can we draw from email marketing statistics? When it comes to showing the legitimacy of email marketing, the data speaks for itself.
- Marketers Using Segmented Campaigns Get 760% Revenue Boost – Campaign Monitor
- 4 in 5 marketers would rather ditch social media to email marketing – Litmus
- 68% of Millennials say promotional emails influenced their buying decisions – Fluent
- 64% of Small Businesses Use Email Marketing to Reach Customers – Campaign Monitor
- Over the past year, 78 percent of marketers experienced an increase in email interactions – Not another state of marketers
- Litmus reports 56% of emails read on iPhone or Gmail
- On average, the email open rate is 19.8%, the click-through rate is 11.3% and the bounce rate is 9.4% across all industries – Constant Communication
- The average open rate of a welcome email is 82% – GetResponse
- Merchandise Cart Conversions Increase 6.33% When Abandonment Emails Are Sent Within 1 Hour of Website Exit – SaleCycle
- 90% of content marketers consider email engagement the most important metric to measure content performance – Content Marketing Institute
- Launching a mobile-friendly email can lead to a 15% increase in unique mobile clicks – MailChimp
- Mobile-friendly email is the second most popular approach used by email marketers to increase engagement – HubSpot.
- If you don’t send more than five emails per week, your audience will reward you with more remarkable open and click rates – GetResponse
- Every day, 99% of email users check their inbox, with some checking up to 20 times a day. Of those who check, 58% read their email in the morning – OptinMonster.
- 45% of Internet users avoid opening emails from unknown senders – Statista
The above points prove that email marketing should indeed be a viable consideration for any business. While you can always come back to this post, why don’t you start using the ideas right away?